April 21, 2007

I Have a Cannon Ball Wound... It's Gaping!

I think it was 1996 when I first discovered Comedian Brian Regan. Saw him on Letterman I think. Back in the day (I've been wanting to use that phase and this was my chance) when we used VCR's to tape stuff, I taped him and watched it over and over. Then... as fate would have it, I recorded over his performance. And later, several years later, when I tried to remember who he was, I couldn't even remember his name. Now it's 2007, and I'm talking tax stuff with my friend Steve, and he mentions a comedian who he just ordered a DVD from. He gives me Brian Regan's name, so I google it and link to his website, and wouldn't you know, it's like I'm hearing his jokes from 1996, only updated. This guy, for some reason, is so funny to me. Maybe it's just me... nah


Brian Regan

No comments: